Ade dua benda dlm hidup yg kita boleh consider

The not so very interesting

Hidup kita nie boleh dilihat dr pelbagai sudut, angle atau dengan lebih canggihnya perspektif…. Satu ruangan hidup aku ini telah di penuhi dengan satu agenda yang aku sendiri tak paham…penting ke tak penting?..hmm..yg pasti bkn la yg menarik …

Yesterday was my university SRC election…I didn’t know till everybody just couldn’t stop blah blah blah ing bout it... This time the campaign wasn’t that huge coz I think they started like 1 day b4 the election…but though it is heartbreaking when I didn’t get any roses, muffin, handkerchief or note book this time…

SAY WHAT??!!! Yerp this is the time u wanna get all this free stuff without knowing why and who …just some faces smiling on the flyers saying vote for me…LOOK dear….

I don’t even know you…so tell why I should vote you…

Because you can change the world?!!

Anyway THANKS for the muffin…

( tp vote jgklaa kann…sbb diorg kata wajib..buat jerlahh kang takleh amik result plak kang …tak ke cr pasal namanya… )

The so call interesting

Yesterday was also the day where I officially resign myself from Project Gemilang

Gemilang buat iftar (term yg digunakan untuk majlis berbuka puasa kat tempat aku ni) dekat EDU..so aku pun decide untuk pg

sebab aku dah byk kali ponteng program gemilang…

Ntah dr mane dtgnye ilham ntah… aku terus tulis surat cinta untuk kak Diana and oso abg Hafiz…kira semalam tue lastla aku jd ahli gemilang….sedih woooooooo…

Aku peluk cium group three( yang pompuan jerlaaa)…and wish them goodluck in gemilang…group aku nie sume potential leaders in gemilang

kitorang sume dah la ahli modul sumenye..and tak mustahil nanti ahli group nie jgklahhh yang akan jd PM untuk gemilang di masa hadapan….

Ill be missing gemilang for sure…ive been in gemilang for quite some time and I love it…theres no doubt that leaving it is such a great loss. But then I dare not gamble my future for this…as I believe if the passion is there... Anywhere... anytime...u can always do the things that u love...